Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mint Green Savings!

Good news for all you shoppers out there!  For Ebates's birthday (referral link) they are offering 13% cash back on 132 of their stores! If you're like me, an avid online shopper, then Ebates is like the hot fudge on your mint chocolate chip ice cream!
*Note: Clicking on the referral link may result in commissions


Speaking of mint chocolate chip, that was my FAVORITE flavor growing up, and is still my go to.  That's probably why I've been swooning over mint everything lately! Mint jewelry, mint tops, I have a mint dress on my wish list, and of course mint bottoms.
Description of Photo
I spent a good solid month looking for the perfect mint bottoms.  Loft would've had the win with their mint skinnies, but I wanted something more casual as most all my pants these days are skinny pants, so I opted for Zara's Mint Chinos.

I wore this little number to my friend's all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ/Cinco de Mayo birthday party.  The relaxed fit of the chinos helped me feel comfortable while I indulged in all the Korean goodness and daintily sipped on all-you-can-drink margaritas.  I paired it with this peach floral top I impulsively bought at H&M, but hey, sometimes impulsive shopping pays off.  To finish off the casual look, I pulled out my blush Born Ibis Oxfords, my Ann Taylor clutch and some arm candy.  The perfect Spring outfit to enjoy indulging on a perfect Spring day.
Description of Photo
{Outfit}
Top: H&M
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Born via Nordstrom
Belt: H&M
Bracelets: Kate Spade, J.Crew, O.co, Asos, H&M

Thanks for reading!
<3, roe

No comments:

Post a Comment