Friday, October 12, 2012

Chasing the Sun

The weather here in Chicago has changed drastically where it went from 80 degrees one day to 50 degrees the next. I keep hoping and praying that a heat wave is going to come out of nowhere so that summer can stay around just a little longer. After one of my runs to the lake, I took a step back and reflected my past year living in Chicago. This past year has been filled with many adventures, visitors, and lessons. Before Fall arrived, some friends and I went glamping (glamorous camping) in Wisconson and some of the FLAN girls and friends came to visit me. I've learned that no matter what, you have to accept the fact that things change and people change; just like the change in seasons. Here in Chicago, you definitely experience all four seasons. I feel blessed to have this opportunity to be living here and appreciate being able to see and feel the change in season in this beautiful city.







instagram: phuphubear

Even though I keep "chasing the sun" to get my vitamin D fix, I'm excited to bust out my Fall fashion essentials: boots, scarves, and lots of layers. :)

What's your Fall fashion essentials?

<3, phu

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh typical Chicago weather for sure...ugh I am not looking forward to this winter. :-( I am totally like a bear and hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! i'm hoping for a mild winter like last year's but some people think it'll be really bad. here's to hoping! :)

      Delete