Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Equestrian Obsessed

For the longest time I had been obsessed with finding the perfect black riding boots, and it never occurred to me why, until my sister saw me wearing them one day and said "very equestrian-like".
I realized, I had to have the perfect riding booths, so I could be like one of those equestrian riders (Jockeys? or is it different if you're not racing?).  I don't know where my obsession with horses came from, but I do recall growing up, if someone asked me what I liked to do, I would that I loved to ride horses! Even though I've never saddled one that wasn't hooked up to a metal pole or one that wasn't guided by a metal wheel.  To do this day, I always say I want to go horse riding, but I never have.  I think that needs to go on a list.
Fun fact: I debated returning this blazer about a dozen times.  I constantly threw it in and took it out of the return bag.  It even made it to the J.Crew Factory store, when I couldn't bare to let it go and tossed it back into my car.
This was a perfect outfit to wear to chow-down on some In&Out with some friends that just flew back home from a short trip.  No frills here.  Just jewelry-free eating, nothing to get in my way.

{Outfit}
Sweater, Blazer, & Belt: J. Crew Factory
Pants: H&M
Boots: Ann Taylor
Earrings: Anthropologie


Thanks for joining me today! Stay tuned for my pumpkin remix!! 

<3 roe

No comments:

Post a Comment