Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 Intentions

I recently read an article that suggests that most people fail to meet new year's resolutions because the word "resolution" by definition implies that we possess flaws that need fixing. What flaws? ;) I've never set resolutions in the past, but let's see how I do with these intentions.
  1. CREATE at least 1 thing a month
  2. DOODLE everyday
  3. SEND snail mail to faraway family and friends
  4. GIVE more gifts
  5. SPEND more time at home
  6. COOK more
  7. COMPLETE 1 household task in the first 10 minutes I enter the door
  8. WAKE UP 20 minutes earlier to eat/make breakfast and handle my hair
  9. ELIMINATE clutter, including clothes
  10. REMEMBER my office keys!
Sounds simple enough. Might as well add these too.


Good luck in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment