Wednesday, February 27, 2013

snowed in with no bake chocolate cake in a mug

Ever since owning this pair of cashmere blend tights from Express, I've worn these a lot under my dresses because they keep me super warm when I'm out and about. I also love this h&m tank top dress because I can dress it up with a leather jacket and accessories or make it casual by layering a shirt over it.  :)
tank top dress: h&m; leather jacket: zara; cashmere tights: express
always laughing and smiling these days ;)

shirt: adapt


No Bake Chocolate Cake in a Mug 

WHAT?! Chocolate cake without using the oven?! Yup. I found this recipe and I knew that I had to try it. 

3 tbs almond meal
2 tbs cocoa powder
2 tbs honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
few dashes of salt
few dashes of cinnamon 

Mix all ingredients together and set in microwave for 2 minutes. 




Surprisingly, the cake turned out pretty good. Thanks for joining us this month! I can't believe March is around the corner. I can't wait for spring here in Chicago. :)

<3, phu

2 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEE this. Brings back good memories. -Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute nancy! :) and that cake in a mug looks damn good!!!

    ReplyDelete