Wednesday, July 10, 2013

fresh and easy summer steezy

Description of Photo
Top: Forever 21 // Shorts: Zara // Sunnies: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack // Sandals: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom Rack
Summer is in full swing and my shorts are in full rotation.  I wore this to our friend's annual 4th of July BBQ.. you might recognize the door step from D's post last year.  Had to make sure I had something comfy, and stretchy for all the good eats we'd be having throughout the day.  

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

I can't really say if I've ever really been a shorts person, outside of athletics, but for some reason, this season I've been shorts crazy.  Maybe it's the little details on these faux leather shorts.  I'm in love with the quilted detail on these shorts, and bonus.. elastic waist.  The peplum was a perfect pair to hide the elastic waist, too.  On hot days where I have to eat, I need no fuss, which means no jewelry sticking to me and getting in the way as I fight people off for food.  Too bad I was only half patriotic this day, but I did have a red cup that I conveniently left somewhere.

Thanks for stopping by!

<3 roe [a roesy life]

No comments:

Post a Comment